Monday, October 23, 2006

The shame! The scandal!

Now that even MLQ3 has mentioned it (there goes a cop-out reason for me), let me hop on the scandal-mongering bandwagon by writing about the Jollibee video scandal (see it in Yuga's blog) and the PLDT Call Center scandal (listen to it in Cofibean's site)--all in one breath.

The first is a true PR nightmare for Jollibee--funny, appalling and disturbing all at the same time, which means you can't avert your eyes from it. The burger empire must be having the shingles these days. The second, well, after my stressful experience with PLDT (see my full-throated rant below), hearing a phone operator actually swear at a customer isn't that shocking anymore.

I thought I should take the high road about these so-called scandals, but, hey, if they get this site a few more hits from the keyword-searching crowd, what the hell. Scandal, scandal, scandal...

6 comments:

lewis said...

OMG!!!!!!
Jollibee's sex video is not cool.
but the call center girl is hahahaha....she needs medical attention. wawa naman...

Ymir said...

yesterday, pldt dsl is down in paco. i was hesitant to call their helpdesk fearing that someone will curse me. hahaha.

snglguy said...

LOL, so far it's those call center reps who are taking the full brunt of my ire these days. :-D

I wonder what happened to that call center agent after that incident.

lewis said...

i'm bad kuya, i sent the link (Jollibee's scandal) to my other friends :-(

jetski said...

gibbs,

jollibee was probably inspired by goofy and minnie from euro disney hehehe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dmLKowYb1_Y

benj said...

jollibee has already said that hey will prosecute those who spread the video. i guess that includes you. i hope the people in jail are nice...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web

Loading...