Friday, August 01, 2008

Bushed

My ticket to Cinderella at the CCP said 8 p.m. At 7:45, I am still in Buendia, squashed inside a packed yet freezing bus becalmed in the middle of what has become a Venetian canal in Makati. Fuck. Regrets, I say via text; I'll catch the show some other time. Two hours later, LRT station: I give dieting the finger and wolf down soup, pizza, spaghetti and a dinky version of chocolate fondue at Pizza Hut. Outside, vehicles nudge each other ass to ass, while the poor masses wait and pray for a ride home, black water lapping at their ankles. How the hell do I go back to Splash Island, er, Pasong Tamo? Ah, the Third World... Wait, let me sleep this off. Tomorrow I'm Mister Cheerful again, promeese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Direct download link (for MS Windows):. The phone is pre-loaded with the Java games in addition to animated wallpapers.
Overconfident men and women are insecure and are putting up a
show of fake self confidence to mask their internal flaws.
Feel free to surf my site - sex chat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web

Loading...