Monday, October 20, 2008

An appeal for help

Please read the letter below. The story of baby Hannah Ysabelle is a genuine one; Inquirer columnist Cathy Babao Guballa has written about it here. “Carlo and Joann [Hannah's parents] make and sell lovely rosary bracelets as a means of raising funds to buy Hannah her much needed ventilator. If you would like to learn more about Hannah, do visit their beautiful website. If your heart is moved to help out this couple, please call Joann at 0915-3111641 or e-mail her at”

* * *

Hi Gibbs,

You don't personally know me but I've been following your blog. I was wondering if you could help me spread the word regarding my friend's baby.

I'm not a good writer and I can't seem to word it in a way that people would spend time to read it.

Please see the attachment below. That's the best I came up with. I really hope you can help. I've been helping them financially but even with that they're really, really, really still in need. Thank you very much.

Rhichie Brown

* * *

Brods, Runners, Cyclists, Airsofter, Climbers, Friends and Family,

Please look at this link and see what you can do to help.

Carlo, the father, and I went to Ateneo together so you can be assured that this is real. They have been fighting so hard to keep Baby Hannah alive for more than a year now and they surely need our help. Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Rhichie T. Brown
HR Manager
La Immaculada Concepcion School
E. Caruncho Ave.
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines 1600

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web