Friday, November 28, 2008

Freebies, part 1

Some stuff that got sent over to my desk or were given as part of loot bags during media events. They're unopened, in good condition and have never been used. They're not bad products, either--it's just I have no need for them at this point (or I have my own copy, like the CD) so I'd rather other people make good use of them. If you're interested in any one of the items, e-mail me at It'll be our little secret.

2 copies of Extraordinary Stories for Aspiring Leaders, by Victor L. Magdaraog and Nikki Katherine M. Dy-Liacco (editors)

1 copy of A Pinch of Love, A Cupful of Passion: A Collection of Cravings and Center for Culinary Arts, Manila Family Treasures

1 copy of Blessings in Disguise: Coincidence or Miracle? III, inspiring stories compiled by Flor Gozon Tarriela and Butch Jimenez, edited by Mia Rocha Lauchengco

1 copy each of Be Your Own English Teacher: Verbs, Prepositions, Grammar Review, by Lydia Rodriguez Arcellana, Maybelle Koch Guzman and Learning for Empowerment and Development (LEAD), Inc.

1 CD of Bulalakaw, Bugtungan, Atbp., a collection of songs from kiddie plays by the PETA Children's Theater Program (Recommended!)

2 individual packs of special-edition Hallmark For Life Christmas Cards featuring paintings by Filipino artists

1 item each of Nu Skin 180 Skin Mist and Nu Skin 180 AHA Facial Peel/Facial Peel Neutralizer

A few more next time--if I can remember where I stashed them.

[Photos taken with a Sony Ericsson C905]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web