Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two free tickets to 'Hairspray'

They're not from me, but from a generous reader--Jepoy--who wrote:

I bought two “Hairspray” tickets and I would like to donate it to your blog. Coz I remember you always give like raffle or contest eh. I bought the tickets kasi it was for the benefit of BlueREP, my theater org back in college...

Just one thing--pa-trivia tayo: Name two BlueREP productions that Madel Ching (Tracy Turnblad in the ongoing production of “Hairspray” by Atlantis Productions) has been part of.

E-mail me asap with the correct answer to the trivia question (shouldn't be hard, Madel and company's profiles are all over the Net because of the show), and one of the two free tickets will be yours. They're for the Sunday, November 23, 3 p.m. show. As always, first-come, first-served. It's gibbs_c@yahoo.com

Thanks, Jepoy. The tickets he bought, by the way, are worth P1,000 each. Really very generous of him--and he's not even based in the country. I have amazing readers.

PLUS: First-weekend buzz on Hairspray? Here, here and here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web