Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We will say the most with silence, when we're near

New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. James Agate wrote that; I wish I did. My New Year's Resolution is to keep it in mind this year.

New Year always reminds me of one particular song about new beginnings, and this rendition of it. Only in her 20s then, and already practically a legend. Ack, I'm hopeless. Vive le homosexuel. And a Happy New Year to you, too! :)



3 comments:

Andy Briones said...

Tolerating fools will only encourage them; I say flat-out ignore them.

Happy New Year, Gibbs! :-)

beektur said...

Napansin mo ba na dalawang parte lang ng mukha ni Barbra ang gumagalaw (i.e may emosyon)? Ang mga labi niya at mga hikaw. Yun lang.

gibbs cadiz said...

happy new year, too, ANDY! :)

BEEKTUR, excuse me, di pa invented ang botox nun ha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web

Loading...