Wednesday, September 08, 2010

On being smart, 'beuduhful'--and single

Text message to co-Fabcaster CC by Cutie Grindee, whom he blogged about here.

Hi, me again. When I complimented you on your podcasts, it was based solely on the strength of a couple of 4-year old episodes. Anyway, did a little iTunes search and, wouldn't you know it, stumbled upon a treasure trove of heretofore undownloaded and unlistened-to shows! All FOUR YEARS'WORTH! After a day or two of intense fabcast bingeing, let me just reiterate... GALENG GALENG TO THE NTH POWER TALAGAAA! And having no gay friends of my own, I just want to thank you all for making me feel like a part of a virtual coven of bitches kahit a few hours a day man lang! Yun lang and more power!

Verbatim, because, hey, what better way to introduce our new podcast? This one was recorded a couple of months ago when the Fabcasters and friends hied off to this resort in Bulacan one weekend. McVie has the lowdown on that trip here. The operative element was, “It was also the first time that each and every Fabcaster was single at that time.”

How long ago that end-of-summer picnic seems now, with two Fabcasters having gotten hitched since then and, from the looks of it, a third one about to (hello, Tony, haha!).

The singular sensation of singularity (in my case, more like permanent, choz)--come laugh and learn with us!

Part 1
Download this Fabcast (right click and save)

Part 2
Download this Fabcast (right click and save)

Part 3
Download this Fabcast (right click and save)


Tony said...

Hala na. Inunahan. Baka maudlot tuloy, just because I don't like doing what is expected of me. ROFL. :P

Fickle Cattle said...

The fabcasts always sound like so much fun. I really like this one. Panalo ang "wherever you are, you are there" hirit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web