Monday, February 07, 2011

Podcast: The Fabcasters’ Favorite Fab Blogs of 2010

My own choices included Jessica Zafra, Cecile Zamora aka Chuvaness, The Professional Heckler and Misterhubs (though he doesn't blog anymore, not at his old URL, anyway--so consider this a shoutout that we miss your writing, Misterhubs!). But while the rest I've not managed to follow from post to post, I'm familiar enough with most of them to say they, too, have my thumbs-up.

Por que? Wala lang--I'll let Migs explain: In January 2011, the Fabcasters put together a list of 15 blogs they call their favorites--not top, not necessarily the best, just those they love reading. We invite you to read them too because we think they are super duper fabulous like you and me!

The complete list and two-part podcast below. Join na the huntahan-hagikhikan galore!

1. Back in the Closet (
2. Baklang Maton (
3. Chuvaness (
4. City Buoy (
5. Discreet Manila (
6. Hot Men in the Philippines (
7. I am Fickle Cattle (
8. Jessica Rules the Universe (
9. Lexuality (
10. Mandaya Moore (
11. Misterhubs (
12. The Bakla Review (
13. The Professional Heckler (
14. Tiggah’s Life in Random (
15. Tristan Tales (

Part 1

Download this fabcast (right click and save)

Part 2
Download this fabcast (right click and save)

Kayo--which blogs would make it to your list? Share!


filipinescas said...

I like the way you write. BTW, I think you should consider podcasting on your own occasionally. I'm interested in hearing you explore ideas on a deeper level which is impossible in the group podcast (where somebody always has a need to inject a joke whenever someone comes up with a serious thought).

Fickle Cattle said...

I'd include, although he doesn't blog as much. Also, And thanks for including me on your list! :-)

Misterhubs said...

Thanks Gibbs! A new blog is already in the pipeline. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web