Monday, March 14, 2011

From plain bookshelf to cozy reading room

Remember what I said about my “offsite” bookshelf here? At night, lit only with a lamp bought from Regalong Pambahay, the space looks, well, fetching. I've a photo somewhere in my PC of [Allan and Ken's] dog Marsha lounging on one of the chairs, my mini-library washed with soft light and looking distinguished in the background, but for the life of me I can't find the pic.

Good thing Allan and Ken, in whose house I'm renting the space for this reading nook, managed to retrieve the pictures (below). Lovely, eh? The handsome-looking restored vintage chairs, by the way, are for sale. Holler if you're interested. The artwork (argh, forgot the artist's name!), still in protective plastic at the time these photos were taken, was a gift, so it'll stay, along with the books.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice reading nook. I'm crazy about the dog.

Anonymous said...

nice reading room gibbs! the artist is rubio, if im not mistaken, love the chairs! - gibo

Digiputz.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
digiputz said...

I love the lighting. Though I keep my stuff organized, I've barely got a rack for books. I should start reading more books over magazines.

Anonymous said...

Cute ko naman dito auntie! -Marsha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gebs for promoting... the seats are still for sale :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the reading nook and the restored vintage chairs. How much are the chairs? Please send me a text message at this number 09213049328. Thanks! RB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web

Loading...