Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lea Salonga's The Broadway Concert--outtake #1. Loverly!

Finally, I got around to having my VHS copy of Lea Salonga: The Broadway Concert digitized. Why bother, since the concert is also on DVD? Because my VHS copy is a recording of the TV broadcast, which had a more complete line-up of songs. Specifically, three tracks--or make that two-and-a-half, since one song was more like a snippet--were left out in the DVD release. Here's the first one that didn't make the cut--Lea singing an enchanting Wouldn't It Be Loverly (from My Fair Lady), with Calvin Millado, Carlo Orosa and Michael De Mesa. May I brag? Until a few minutes ago, this wasn't on YouTube; you're seeing it here first. Loverly, eh?



3 comments:

Liesl said...

Thanks for posting! Enjoyed this! This is still my favorite concert of Lea and was disappointed that the DVD and CD cut out some of the songs from the show which I really liked.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the uncut TV broadcast of her "Songs from Home" concert?

gibbs cadiz said...

no, unfortunately. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog or the Web

Loading...